This mysterious Greek performer calls himself with a brand new name, Dynoz.Art.Attack, as opposed to showing his real identity to the world. His artwork certainly isn’t in case the artist is shy. Dynoz’s tattoos are in-your-face statements of awesomeness.
Dynoz unites a variety of art forms he uses picture lines, pencil lines along with ink and watercolor colors to make a mosaic of styles which produce your eye roam from 1 area of the layout to another. When interpreted to tattoo art, the sheer genius of the style becomes apparentone of Dynoz’s tattoos is enough of an accent in your body anything or which the tattoo wearer does not have to collect flash tattoos or a different sleeve. Each of his tattoos are powerful they don’t need the business of tattoos to complete them.
That can be due in part to the usage of color of Art Attack; he is not messing about. He packs those colored inks in there, producing saturated areas of color which are with no on the top. It’s like he challenges wins each time and the line between enough and too far. It’s the same with his usage of watercolor styles. It’s almost too much, but maybe not quite. It’s simply enough to have the goosebumps.
Head to Facebook to find out more tattoos with this extraordinary artist.
- Greek tattoo artist Dynoz filmed this extraordinary watercolor tattoo of a phoenix rising from the ash before a blazing hot sunshine.
- A personality holding a whole lot of flowers finds true love in this watercolor tattoo with Dynoz.
- A pet owner enjoys her dog so much she’d this funky watercolor tattoo portrait created by Dynoz Art Attack
- A squirrel becomes a masterpiece in this funky tattoo with Dynoz.Art.Attack
- Bright splashes of color will forever decorate this man’s chest due to the subjective watercolor tattoo with Dynoz. Can you see the love affair?
- Dynos unites an assortment of art designs in this butterfly chest tattoo
- Dynoz tattoos Orko in the He-Man series, packing this tiny rib layout with plenty of character and color.
- Tattoo artist Dynoz expresses his sentiment about life using this venetian mask tattoo. The text reads “Die with memories, not fantasies.”
- This canary bird tattoo is an Outstanding example of Dynoz’s usage of color tattoo inks